Human resources managers have valuable skills and experience that are in high demand these days. To increase your chances of getting hired, you need to make sure you present yourself in a professional manner with a cover letter and resume that highlight your best qualities. One way to do this is by following the advice outlined below for the perfect human resources manager CV.
This is the perfect CV template for anyone who wants to get a job in Human Resources and includes everything you need to present yourself as the ideal candidate. Use this letter as a guide to help customize your own cover letter and resume! We also offer several other sample Human Resources Manager templates, such as this one. Check out more CV examples.
Human Resources Manager CV sample:
How to write a Human Resources Manager CV:
- If you are applying for a job, it is important to know how to make the perfect Human Resources Manager CV.
- Tell us about yourself and your professional goals with a resume that highlights your skills, experience, education, career objectives, and achievements. Be sure it tells us why you are qualified to be hired as an HR manager.
- Describe your professional strengths. Be sure you focus on the abilities to excel in different HR activities. Consider describing your performance evaluation results, the work projects you have managed, and your overall responsibilities as an HR manager.
- Describe specifically how you have made yourself more valuable to employers through action plans and specific accomplishments in a well-written story outline.
- Give examples of positions in which you have demonstrated leadership skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail, good team coordination, and a high level of integrity.
- Use a chronological resume format for your Human Resources Manager CV when you have been in the workforce for a long time and/or have progressed through several different positions or employers.
- Don’t forget to include a brief description of annual and long-term goals. Ensure the position you are applying for is consistent with your career plans for the future.
- Make sure to get references from your previous employers and role models that can speak to the characteristics you bring to the workplace.
- Add a related skills section to your Human Resources Manager CV. Write in bullet points rather than paragraphs when listing your work experience so the reader can quickly scan and pick out the information that’s most important to them.
- Be sure to include your personal information—contact information, education, occupational history, credentials/licenses/degrees, and any other relevant pieces of information you would like to share with recruiters or employers who may be reviewing your CV.